CLEVELAND COUNTY UNIFORM STANDARD MINIMUM VISITATION SCHEDULE
John Cannon has helped me through the hardest time in my life. He helped me through my divorce and custody case. He truly cares about his clients and it made me so happy he always put my daughter first and wanted what was in her best interest as a child. He is very sharp and resourceful and he has been very attentive and responsive to my needs, John is very polite and professional and he always has a great attitude. John always took the time to go over everything and explain everything in depth. I've enjoyed working with John and his team and would recommend him to other clients. - Lexi Coyle
UNIFORM STANDARD MINIMUM VISITATION SCHEDULE
Non-custodial parent shall have visitation with the minor child(ren) of the parties as follows:
- Regular visitation:
- a) Every other weekend from Friday after school or day care until 6:00 p.m. Sunday.
- b) All weekends that include a Federal, State or school holiday shall be part of the regular weekend. For Friday holidays, the weekend shall begin at 6:00 p.m. Thursday. For Monday holidays, the weekend shall end at 6:00 p.m. Monday.
- c) Regular visitation shall occur during the school year, except where superceded by holiday visitation. Regular visitation shall not occur from June 1st through August 15th as it shall be superceded by the summer visitation schedule.
- Holiday Visitation:
- a) HOLIDAYEVEN YEARS ODD YEARS
Spring Break Custodial Parent Non-custodial Parent
Fall Break Non-custodial Parent Custodial Parent
Thanksgiving Break Custodial Parent Non-custodial Parent
1st Part of Winter Break Non-custodial Parent Custodial Parent
2nd Part of Winter Break Custodial Parent Non-custodial Parent
- b) All Mother's day weekends shall be spent with the Mother commencing 6 p.m. Friday to 6 p.m. Sunday.
All Father's day weekends shall be spent with the Father commencing 6 p.m. Friday to 6 p.m. Sunday.
- c) Holiday visitation commences after school the day school is out and continues until 6 p.m. the evening before school starts except for Winter Break. 1st Part of Winter Break shall commence after school the last day of school prior to the break and shall continue until 6 p.m. Dec. 27th. 2nd Part of Winter Break shall commence at 6 p.m. on Dec. 27th and shall continue until 6 p.m. the day before school resumes.
- d) THE HOLIDAY SCHEDULE SUPERSEDES ALL REGULARLY SCHEDULED VISITATION AND IS IN ADDITION THERETO. The holiday schedule shall be governed by the school the child attends or would attend if not of school age.
III. Summer Visitation
PERIOD EVEN YEARS ODD YEARS
8 am June 1 - 8 am June 16 Custodial Parent Non-custodial Parent
8 am June 16- 8 am July 1 Non-custodial Parent Custodial Parent
8 am July 1- 8 am July 16 Custodial Parent Non-custodial Parent
8 am July 16- 8 am August 1 Non-custodial Parent Custodial Parent
8 am August 1- 8 am August 8 Custodial Parent Non-custodial Parent
8 am August 8 - 8 am August 15 Non-custodial Parent Custodial Parent
The foregoing schedule shall be followed unless otherwise agreed to by the parties. Summer visitation shall supercede regular visitation, unless otherwise agreed to by the parties. Regular visitation shall resume the first weekend after school commences and the non-custodial parent shall have visitation on that weekend. Weekends, thereafter, shall alternate between the parents as set forth above.
- Other Provisions
- a) All toys and clothes belonging to the children shall travel freely between households and shall be returned with the children in a clean and orderly manner.
- b) The parties shall alternate spending the children's birthdays with them each year with the non-custodial parent having the children on their birthdays in even numbered years and the custodial parent having the children on their birthdays in odd numbered years, unless otherwise agreed to by the parties.
- c) Parents are allowed to deviate from this schedule by mutual agreement and should do so when it is in the best interests of the child(ren) or circumstances necessitate.
- d) It is important to be aware that this visitation schedule is for the purpose of providing assured minimum amounts of visitation between non-custodial parent and child. Visitation should exceed the number of occasions set out herein, if appropriate.
- e) Liberal, but reasonable, telephone communication between non-custodial parent and child(ren) is encouraged and should occur. Liberal, but reasonable, telephone communication between custodial parent and child(ren) when the child(ren) is with the non-custodial parent is also encouraged and should occur. At a minimum, telephone visitation in both instances shall occur on Wednesday evenings between 7 p.m. and 8 p.m., unless an alternate date is chosen by the parties. The parent with whom the children are staying shall make the children available for those calls at that time. Furthermore, the children should be allowed to call the other parent at any time the children wish.
Dated this ____ day of _________________ , 200 __ .
JUDGE OF THE DISTRICT COURT