Professional Guidance in Family Law
Compassionate and dedicated legal advice is crucial when it comes to families. At Cannon Law Firm, PLLC, I care about my clients and their families. I understand the complicated mixture of emotions and interests at stake when confronting custody, visitation, support, division of assets, and divorce.
I can guide you and your family through these issues while I Fight for Your Rights. Some cases require you present your case to a judge or jury; however, some circumstances dictate a less adversarial approach to reaching your desired goals.
Cannon Law Firm, PLLC, provides compassionate counsel to families across Oklahoma and will Fight for Your Rights whenever necessary. I am always available during business hours to address concerns and I pride myself on keeping clients fully informed on their legal matters. Whatever it takes, my firm will Fight for Your Rights and do everything possible to reach the best possible outcome in your family law matters.
Family Law Services Include:
- Divorce: Final dissolution of marriage and reaching a plan for moving on.
- Uncontested divorce: Formalizing necessary documents to a cost-efficient dissolution of marriage
- Child custody: Fighting for Your Rights and the best interest of the children
- Support: Determination of child support under governing guidelines or arguing for a deviation based on your specific circumstances.
- Property division: Helping you reach a equitable division of community property.
- Modifications: Assisting you in amending previous court orders due to changes in circumstances.
- Domestic violence: Protecting you and your family through civil process.
- Prenuptial agreements: Ensuring a secure financial future.
- Military divorce: Final dissolution of marriage including a service member pursuant to specific guidelines and timing. Protecting the rights of military service members.
- Survivor Benefit Plans: Providing legal counsel for service members or their spouses in Survivor Benefit Plans and other discrete military issues.
- Parentage suits: Establishing orders for custody, visitation, support, and other matters.
- Adoption: Assisting your family in solidifying your family’s future.
The Cannon Law Firm, PLLC, can help you and your family. I will Fight for Your Rights. I can be reached by calling 405-990-0774 or through my Contact page. All initial consultations are free and confidential.