Oklahoma County Standard Visitation Schedule
ORDER ENTERING STANDARD VISITATION SCHEDULE
The non-custodial parent shall have visitation with all minor children of the parties as follows:
- REGULAR VISITATION:
- a) The non-custodial parent shall have visitation every other weekend from Friday after school or day care until Monday morning when non-custodial parent returns child(ren) to school or day care.
- b) If a child is not attending school or day care, the non-custodial parent shall pick up the child from the custodial parent’s home at 6 o’clock p.m. on Friday and shall return the child to the custodial parent’s home at 7:30 o’clock a.m. on Monday
- c) All visitation weekends that include a Federal or State Monday holiday shall be part of the regular weekend and return time on Tuesday shall the same as the Monday return time.
- d) Regular Visitation shall occur during the school year and shall not occur from June 1st until the 1st day of school.
- HOLIDAY VISITATION:
- a) HOLIDAY EVEN YEARS ODD YEARS
Spring Break Custodial Parent Non-Custodial Parent
Fall Break Non-Custodial Parent Custodial Parent
Thanksgiving Break Custodial Parent Non-Custodial Parent
First Week of Christmas Break Non-Custodial Parent Custodial Parent
(From after school day care on the last day of school before the break until 6 p.m. on December 27th)
Balance of Christmas Break Custodial Parent Non-Custodial Parent
(From 6 p.m. on December 27th until return to school or day care on the day school resumes)
- b) All Mothers Day weekends shall be spent with the Mother.
All Fathers Day weekends shall be spent with the Father.
The weekend shall begin at 6 p.m. Friday before Mother’s Day or Father’s Day and conclude on the following Monday morning at the return time for regular weekend visitation. Father’s Day weekend is not available for Mother’s summer visitation.
- c) THE HOLIDAY SCHEDULE SUPERSEDES ALL REGULARLY SCHEDULED VISITATION.
The Holiday Schedule shall be governed by the school the child attends or would attend if not of school age. If a child is not yet attending school has an older sibling who attends school, holiday visitation with the child not attending school shall be governed by the schedule for the school which the older sibling attends.
III. SUMMER VISITATION:
- a) The non-custodial parent shall have summer visitation for two weeks in June and must notify the custodial parent of the dates in writing by March 30.
- b) The non-custodial parent shall have summer visitation for two weeks in July and must notify the custodial parent of the dates in writing by March 30. The July 4th holiday (from 6 p.m. on July 3rd to 6 p.m. on July 5th) shall alternate between the parties on a yearly basis. The non-custodial parent shall not select dates in July which include the July 4th holiday in consecutive years.
- c) Two weeks shall mean one period of 14 consecutive days or two periods of 7 consecutive days, with visitation beginning and ending at 6 p.m.
- d) The non-custodial parent shall have summer visitation from 6 p.m. on August 1st until 6 p.m. on August 8th. If the child(ren)’s school year does not begin until September, an additional week of visitation in August will be available with dates to be agreed upon by the parents by June 1.
- e) The non-custodial parent shall not schedule periods of summer visitation consecutively to create a period of 3 consecutive weeks (such as the last 2 weeks of July and the first week of August) or a period of 4 consecutive weeks (such as the last 2 weeks of June and the first 2 weeks of July).
- f) If the non-custodial parent fails to give proper notice of when she/he will exercise summer visitation in June and/or July, then the non-custodial parent shall have visitation from 6 p.m. on June 1st until 6 p.m. on June 15th and from 6 p.m. on July 1st until 6 p.m. on July 15th in even numbered years and from 6 p.m. on July 6th until 6 p.m. on July 20th in odd-numbered years.
- g) The Regular Visitation shall resume on the weekend immediately following the first day of school and the non-custodial parent shall have visitation on that weekend. Weekends shall thereafter alternate between the parents until May 31st, with Summer Schedule beginning on June 1st.
- OTHER PROVISIONS:
- a) All toys and clothes belong to the child(ren) and should travel freely between households and shall be returned with the child(ren) in a clean and orderly manner.
- b) Parents are allowed to deviate from this schedule by mutual agreement.
- c) It is important to be aware that this visitation schedule is for the purpose of providing assured minimum amounts of visitation between non-custodial parent and child(ren). Visitation should exceed the number of occasions set out herein.
- d) In addition, liberal telephone communications between non-custodial parent and child(ren) are encouraged and should occur. Liberal telephone communications are also encouraged and should occur between the child(ren) and the custodial parent during the non-custodial parent’s visitation
Signed on ____________________, 20___. _____________________________________
Our Client Reviews
Over 250 5-Star Google Reviews
"John has shown nothing but compassion and professional guidance in my case. He truly cares about his clients and is exceptionally understanding when it comes to any case he is representing. He communicates genuinely as well as in a timely matter. If I were able to give his firm any more than 5 stars, I most definitely would. He is incredible."
"John Cannon is an awesome attorney. He is very professional and honest. He really cares about his clients. John always gets back to you quickly to answer any questions you have regarding your case. I highly recommend CANNON & ASSOCIATES for any legal needs you may have."
"John Cannon has helped me through the hardest time in my life. He helped me through my divorce and custody case. He truly cares about his clients and it made me so happy he always put my daughter first and wanted what was in her best interest as a child. He is very sharp and resourceful and he has been very attentive and responsive to my needs, John is very polite and professional and he always has a great attitude. John always took the time to go over everything and explain everything in depth. I've enjoyed working with John and his team and would recommend him to other clients."
"I have known John for about 6 years now in his capacity as a Judge Advocate and a civilian attorney. John has a rare blend of both sharp analytical and interpersonal skills. I have seen John achieve positive outcomes for clients in complex scenarios and If you need an attorney who can do the same for you - this is your guy."
"John did a very good job. Although the outcome was not 100% what we expected(strange judgement) it was overall positive. I would, have and will continue to recommended him. Although I certainly hope to not need his services again in the capacity I hired him for I would not hesitate to call if I do. Thanks John"
"I signed up with John June 25th, July 5th I received an email that my case is in line to be DISMISSED, within a 2 week time period John made what was one of the most stressful times in my life better! Every case is different but he handled my case with care and he was extremely open in his communication throughout the whole process. I hope to never have to have a criminal attorney again but if I do I will definitely go back to John. I highly recommend him to anyone else who is needing an attorney!"
"John is a highly respected attorney. Professional and compassionate. He has a wealth of knowledge, being a military officer and having served as an Assistant District Attorney, a Public Defender, and an Assistant Attorney General. He helped a friend's son who was headed down the wrong path, but through John's legal defense the young man is now a successful business owner."
"John is a very professional attorney, who is not only concerned about the welfare of his client but very attentive and considerate of the family, or other bodies that are in the face of the adversity. While working on my family members case, John took time out to take a class that would educate him on how to approach the many different types of cases tried in the court room. John proved his sincerity to the calling of his job, being an attorney. I would definitely recommend him to anyone."
"Mr. Cannon went above and beyond for my wife. She was facing some pretty hard fines and prison time with the US Marshalls. Mr. Cannon fought a hard fight and got her a GREAT offer. Words cannot express how much I appreciate him and what he did for my wife. I would give 10 stars and I will be promoting him. He's that awesome. He keeps you informed, he will text or call you back, and he goes above what he is asked to do and I can reassure you"HE WILL FIGHT FOR YOU OR YOUR FAMILY MEMBER". I will continue retaining him for other things my wife is battling. High five and a great big hug to Mr. Cannon. Thank you!!! John took the reigns and provided us instant peace of mind. He was timely, respectful, transparent, very professional, honest and courteous. The service he provided was above and beyond our expectations. Can’t believe professionals like him are around. Highly highly without reservations recommend him and his team."
"John Cannon is an excellent attorney. He takes sincere interest in your needs. He maintains communication and provides all the information you might want to fully understand the legal process. He also suggests alternative resolutions to your legal needs so that you can make informed choices. I definitely recommend John."
"My experience with CANNON & ASSOCIATES was absolutely amazing. I hired John Cannon two days before my rebuttal statement was due back to the Staff Judge Advocate. Within that time frame he was able to talk to my Battery and Battalion Commanders, review my evidence, and help me write a rebuttal statement that help prove my case to them, the Brigade Commander and the Post Commanding General. Cannon worked thru the night to help me get the best results for me and my family. Due to his hard work and attention to detail I am still able to continue to serve my country and progress in my military career with no adverse actions on my record. I can not thank him enough on a job well done. Cannon showed me that he was invested in my case and I highly recommend you hire him when you need someone to represent you in a legal matter."
"John Cannon assisted me through a very difficult time in my military career. He worked tirelessly with me on my case and kept me informed during the entire process. I can't say enough good things about Mr. Cannon. He's incredibly knowledgeable with regards to military justice. The outcome of my case was successful and I attribute that to Mr. Cannon's professionalism and expertise in dealing with military law. I would highly recommend Mr. Cannon to anyone with military justice or criminal defense needs."
"Hands down the best lawyer. Mr.Cannon accepted my case and got on it the same day. I would give him 10 stars if I could. I really appreciate the dedication on how he handles things with a short time frame."
"Mr. Cannon has represented me on 2 criminal cases and one civil case over the past 4 years. He has always served me honestly, speedily and with good moral direction. John has integrity and humility. He has never belittled me or treated me in an unfair manor. I appreciate all that he has done for me and I most certainly recommend him to family, strangers and friends. I will definitely use Mr. Cannon in the future for any and all of my family's legal matters."
"Mr. Cannon went above and beyond for my wife. She was facing some pretty hard fines and prison time with the US Marshalls. Mr. Cannon fought a hard fight and got her a GREAT offer. Words cannot express how much I appreciate him and what he did for my wife. I would give 10 stars and I will be promoting him. He's that awesome. He keeps you informed, he will text or call you back, and he goes above what he is asked to do and I can reassure you"HE WILL FIGHT FOR YOU OR YOUR FAMILY MEMBER". I will continue retaining him for other things my wife is battling. High five and a great big hug to Mr. Cannon. Thank you!!!"
"I had a great experience with John. He is very personable and helped me a lot. I’m really grateful I found him. He made me feel confident that he was the right lawyer for my case and that he wasn’t trying to sell me but genuinely just wanted to help me. I would highly recommend John to anyone!"
"Working with Mr. Cannon has been a real life-saving experience for me and my family. He provides the knowledge of the possibilities as soon as he can get them, then works tirelessly to ensure that any concerns or questions are addressed immediately. He has been a great asset to us not only in the face of legal troubles, but in providing a sense of security that is truly reassuring in the face of the uncertain.Mr. Cannon has been a great resource and has been very patient with me. From the start he provided a list of things to do that would help me help him with my case and since the beginning has continued to give advice or suggestions on any matter that has bothered me with my situation, large or small. He is gentle, yet realistic, and this combination really does become a rock in tumultuous times such as these.I would highly recommend Mr. Cannon to anyone who needs a vigilant and committed attorney, especially one that stands by your side until your issue is resolved. He goes above and beyond not only to work, but to care for his clients!"
"John Cannon assisted me through a very difficult time in my military career. He worked tirelessly with me on my case and kept me informed during the entire process. I can't say enough good things about Mr. Cannon. He's incredibly knowledgeable with regards to military justice. The outcome of my case was successful and I attribute that to Mr. Cannon's professionalism and expertise in dealing with military law. I highly recommend Mr. Cannon to anyone with military justice or criminal defense needs."