FAQ: FAMILY LAW IN OKLAHOMA
EXPERIENCED SEXUAL ASSAULT PLAINTIFF ATTORNEYS SERVING EDMOND AND OKLAHOMA CITY
CANNON & ASSOCIATES works with individuals injured in a wide range of accidents across Oklahoma. You need experienced and effective legal representation to Fight for Your Rights, if you have been injured in Oklahoma. Contact Cannon & Associates to protect your rights and fight for compensation in your car accident case in Oklahoma. Complete the CONTACT FORM ON THIS PAGE NOW or CALL at 1(405) 369-5267 for a free confidential case evaluation.
- “Quid pro quo” harassment, in which the harasser implies that the inappropriate conduct is required for employment. For quid pro quo harassment, the harasser must be in a place of authority over the employee. For example, promising a promotion in exchange for a sexual favor, or threatening to fire someone if they do not perform a sexual favor it sexual harassment.
- Threats of sexual assault
- Attempts to sexually touch another person
- Unwanted sexual touching
- Forcible Sodomy
- Forcible Object Insertion
- Martial Rape
- Sexual contact with minors (consensual or nonconsensual)