ORDER ENTERING STANDARD VISITATION SCHEDULE
John Cannon has helped me through the hardest time in my life. He helped me through my divorce and custody case. He truly cares about his clients and it made me so happy he always put my daughter first and wanted what was in her best interest as a child. He is very sharp and resourceful and he has been very attentive and responsive to my needs, John is very polite and professional and he always has a great attitude. John always took the time to go over everything and explain everything in depth. I’ve enjoyed working with John and his team and would recommend him to other clients.
– Lexi Coyle
ORDER ENTERING STANDARD VISITATION SCHEDULE
The non-custodial parent shall have visitation with all minor children of the parties as follows:
- REGULAR VISITATION:
- a) The non-custodial parent shall have visitation every other weekend from Friday after school or day care until Monday morning when non-custodial parent returns child(ren) to school or day care.
- b) If a child is not attending school or day care, the non-custodial parent shall pick up the child from the custodial parent’s home at 6 o’clock p.m. on Friday and shall return the child to the custodial parent’s home at 7:30 o’clock a.m. on Monday
- c) All visitation weekends that include a Federal or State Monday holiday shall be part of the regular weekend and return time on Tuesday shall the same as the Monday return time.
- d) Regular Visitation shall occur during the school year and shall not occur from June 1st until the 1st day of school.
- HOLIDAY VISITATION:
- a) HOLIDAY EVEN YEARS ODD YEARS
Spring Break Custodial Parent Non-Custodial Parent
Fall Break Non-Custodial Parent Custodial Parent
Thanksgiving Break Custodial Parent Non-Custodial Parent
First Week of Christmas Break Non-Custodial Parent Custodial Parent
(From after school day care on the last day of school before the break until 6 p.m. on December 27th)
Balance of Christmas Break Custodial Parent Non-Custodial Parent
(From 6 p.m. on December 27th until return to school or day care on the day school resumes)
- b) All Mothers Day weekends shall be spent with the Mother.
All Fathers Day weekends shall be spent with the Father.
The weekend shall begin at 6 p.m. Friday before Mother’s Day or Father’s Day and conclude on the following Monday morning at the return time for regular weekend visitation. Father’s Day weekend is not available for Mother’s summer visitation.
- c) THE HOLIDAY SCHEDULE SUPERSEDES ALL REGULARLY SCHEDULED VISITATION.
The Holiday Schedule shall be governed by the school the child attends or would attend if not of school age. If a child is not yet attending school has an older sibling who attends school, holiday visitation with the child not attending school shall be governed by the schedule for the school which the older sibling attends.
III. SUMMER VISITATION:
- a) The non-custodial parent shall have summer visitation for two weeks in June and must notify the custodial parent of the dates in writing by March 30.
- b) The non-custodial parent shall have summer visitation for two weeks in July and must notify the custodial parent of the dates in writing by March 30. The July 4th holiday (from 6 p.m. on July 3rd to 6 p.m. on July 5th) shall alternate between the parties on a yearly basis. The non-custodial parent shall not select dates in July which include the July 4th holiday in consecutive years.
- c) Two weeks shall mean one period of 14 consecutive days or two periods of 7 consecutive days, with visitation beginning and ending at 6 p.m.
- d) The non-custodial parent shall have summer visitation from 6 p.m. on August 1st until 6 p.m. on August 8th. If the child(ren)’s school year does not begin until September, an additional week of visitation in August will be available with dates to be agreed upon by the parents by June 1.
- e) The non-custodial parent shall not schedule periods of summer visitation consecutively to create a period of 3 consecutive weeks (such as the last 2 weeks of July and the first week of August) or a period of 4 consecutive weeks (such as the last 2 weeks of June and the first 2 weeks of July).
- f) If the non-custodial parent fails to give proper notice of when she/he will exercise summer visitation in June and/or July, then the non-custodial parent shall have visitation from 6 p.m. on June 1st until 6 p.m. on June 15th and from 6 p.m. on July 1st until 6 p.m. on July 15th in even numbered years and from 6 p.m. on July 6th until 6 p.m. on July 20th in odd-numbered years.
- g) The Regular Visitation shall resume on the weekend immediately following the first day of school and the non-custodial parent shall have visitation on that weekend. Weekends shall thereafter alternate between the parents until May 31st, with Summer Schedule beginning on June 1st.
- OTHER PROVISIONS:
- a) All toys and clothes belong to the child(ren) and should travel freely between households and shall be returned with the child(ren) in a clean and orderly manner.
- b) Parents are allowed to deviate from this schedule by mutual agreement.
- c) It is important to be aware that this visitation schedule is for the purpose of providing assured minimum amounts of visitation between non-custodial parent and child(ren). Visitation should exceed the number of occasions set out herein.
- d) In addition, liberal telephone communications between non-custodial parent and child(ren) are encouraged and should occur. Liberal telephone communications are also encouraged and should occur between the child(ren) and the custodial parent during the non-custodial parent’s visitation
Signed on ____________________, 20___. _____________________________________