From an Expert’s perspective.
I recently completed a criminal trial in which I served as an expert consultant and witness, and Mr. Cannon was the lead attorney for the defense. I was impressed with his strategy and behavior both in and outside of the courtroom. He is thoughtful, well versed in the law, and commands a presence in court. He is clearly committed to providing the best possible service to his clients.
- Schools which the children shall attend;
- Summer camps and church schools and/or classes which the children shall attend;
- Fashion and manner in which the children shall be disciplined;
- Religious instruction;
- Medical, dental, orthodontic, and optical care and psychotherapy and counseling;
- Organized recreational and extracurricular activities; and
- Sports activities and extracurricular activities;
Request for Admission
Part of the discovery process in a divorce where ann attorney requests the other party admit facts relevant to the case. Each party is entitled to 30 Requests for Admission without leave of Court for additional requests. The responding party must answer under oath.