Erick W. HarrisYour Fierce Advocate® in Family Law and Divorce
Erick W. Harris
Attorney at Law
Your Fierce Advocate® in Family Law and Divorce
Erick W. Harris is an attorney who practices civil litigation, commercial litigation, family law, estate planning & probate, insurance defense, and government/regulatory affairs. Before entering private practice, Erick was an Assistant Attorney General for the Oklahoma Attorney General’s Office. As an Assistant Attorney General, Erick prosecuted crimes committed against the elderly and mentally disabled, and Medicaid fraud. Additionally, he is an Adjunct Professor of Political Science at the University of Central Oklahoma.
Erick is licensed to practice law in the state of Oklahoma, the Northern, Eastern, and Western Federal District Courts of Oklahoma, and the 10 th Circuit Court of Appeals. He is a member of the Oklahoma Bar Association and the Oklahoma County Bar Association. A very community-oriented individual, Erick is a volunteer for several organizations. He is a member of the board of trustees for Tuskegee University and Junior Achievement Oklahoma City. Recently, Erick was appointed by the Speaker of the Oklahoma House of Representatives to serve as a member of the board of directors for the Oklahoma Department of Corrections. Erick is a member of Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity, Inc., and the Muscogee (Creek) Nation of Oklahoma. Among his honors and awards, Erick received the “NextGen Under 30 Award,” which recognizes the next generation of leaders in the state of Oklahoma.
- Northern District of Oklahoma
- Eastern District of Oklahoma
- Western District of Oklahoma
- 10 th Circuit Court of Appeals
- Juris Doctor, The University of Oklahoma College of Law: Editor-in-Chief, Oklahoma Journal of Law & Technology
- Master of Public Administration, Concentration: Educational Administration, The University of Oklahoma
- Bachelor of Arts, Major: Political Science, Tuskegee University
- Student Body President